The two devices are equipped with an array of amazing features, however, which one is best for you?
One of the best activity trackers around, Fitbit wearable devices are top of the mind when we talk about wireless-enabled devices and fitness trackers. The company offers an exquisite line of elite fitness trackers and its latest products are serious competition device that are in the running to find their place on your wrist.
The Fitbit Surge is the latest fitness tracker by the company, a new addition to the line of exclusive fitness trackers; beautifully designed, the Fitbit Surge is sleek and bares an array of innovative features which have taken over the hearts of consumers. The device is being called of the best out there, so much so that other products by the company are facing a difficult time; the Fitbit Charge HR for instance is faced with some serious competition.
The main features of Charge HR includes-
- Continuous, 24-hour heart rate checking from your wrist, so you don’t need to wear those irritating, awkward midsection straps.
- Notwithstanding following steps it likewise tracks heights climbed and records whole workouts so you can break down every part of your activity regimen.
- OLED screen shows call warnings from your telephone, so you never need to stress over missing a vital call while you’re working out. It additionally indicates details for the duration of the day, including calories smoldered so you can keep tabs on your development.
- A thin, lightweight band that accommodates and moves with your wrist so it meets expectations with you and doesn’t wear you out.
- Incredible Pricing on Amazon – $100 not as much as Surge.
- Naturally adjusts with your cell phone or PC so you can audit your general day by day advance in more noteworthy subtle detail
The main features of Fitbit Surge includes-
- In-built GPS tracking, so you can screen and relate split times, go over courses utilized and track separation, pace and height with pin-point accuracy. Best of all, with the GPS you can track without conveying your cell phone on you.
- Multi-game following gives you a chance to record individual details for cardio, broadly educating, running and all the more so you know how much you’re smoldering and how hard you’re functioning at every movement.
- LCD touch-screen presentation permits you to see call and content warnings so you are never withdrawn and can work out without stress. You can likewise control your music on your cell phone as well.
- The most famous Fitbit – $100 Less than Apple Watch 2015.
- Unadulterated Pulse heart rate checking gives you relentless following of your heart rate so you can calibrate your developments or moderate them down contingent upon how hard you’re working out.
As should be obvious both of these trackers take care of business and share numerous similarities. They each can track your day by day developments, calories blazed and screen heart rate to help you get moving and stay fit as a fiddle. They additionally permit you to synchronize with your cell phone or PC so you can audit details, break down and compare with others.
Best of all, there are a considerable measure of incredible Fitbit online deals, so they both have a go at a great cost. Be that as it may, the Surge has some key components that give you an improved ordeal you won’t get with the Charge HR:
- The LCD touchscreen is a major in addition to in light of the fact that it permits you to see and accomplish more. With this screen there is no reason not to get moving on the grounds that regardless of where you will be you can stay in touch on account of a Caller ID that likewise indicates content informing. You can likewise control your music without needing to stop and get your cell phone so you can control your music without interfering with your stream.
- The GPS capacity is another awesome component that gives you an all the more balanced workout experience. It verifies you know decisively what number of calories you blaze or how far you travel. It additionally gives you a chance to track your courses when running or trekking so you can see where you were and how you did all through the course. Best of all, the GPS helps you to analyze times one next to the other so you know how on track your routine is.
- The Multi-Sport highlight is a major reward because unlike the Charge HR it releases you what stats go with what activities. It knows when you’re running, climbing, biking or trekking for the most thorough information. This tells you what territories need enhancing so you can tweak your workout.
But which one of the two devices is better? Well we hope that this review will help you decide and get the right device for yourself.